Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The All Seasons Duvet - we are all different.

Last week my cousins came to stay. It being winter, I put our All Seasons Down Duvets on their bed. An All Seasons duvet, as you may know, is a Summer Duvet clipped onto an Autumn down duvet, turning it into a warm and cosy Winter duvet.

Very politely, my guests let it slip that they were hot that night! I could hardly believe it. Our family is still tucked under our All Season's Duvets, and despite the fact that the weather is getting slightly better, I still have no desire yet to put the Summer Goose Duvet away and sleep under only the Autumn Duvet.

This got me thinking how different we all are. My cousins would probably have preferred to sleep under the Autumn duvet in this time of late winter. Yet my family, with all four members sleeping on one double bed, (aged 45, 40, 4 and 2) – we still don't generate enough heat to make sleeping under an All Seasons Duvet anything but pleasant at this time of the year.

What can I conclude? My cousins are more warm blooded than we are?

Fortunately, with an All Seasons duvet you can choose any one of 3 combinations to keep you comfortable all year round. If you are hot blooded like my cousins, you will make more use of the Autumn duvet, and only use the All Seasons for the coldest times in winter. You will also switch to the Summer, long before my family would.

Caring for your Goose Down Duvet tip of the week: Make your bed up every morning as if your room is in a top end Guest Lodge. Enjoy smoothing out the duvet to fit perfectly onto your bed. Fluff out the pillows and place them neatly next to the headrest. You have bought top quality – take a few minutes to treasure this lifetime purchase as you make your bed beautiful.

No comments: